In our continuing effort to provide the best training and events possible to our members and event attendees, the Chapter invites professionals and subject matter experts to provide proposals for future conferences, and events.
Please read this page carefully as it contains all of the information you will need to make an informed decision as to whether you want to submit a topic for consideration. Once submitted, you will receive confirmation and your proposal will be reviewed by the Board of Directors or appropriate Committee. Many more proposals are submitted than can be selected, and it is important that you include all required and relevant information to be properly and fairly considered. If selected, you will be contacted directly by the Chapter.
For full consideration, the proposed session must clearly identify the target audience and be delivered by a speaker with substantial topic knowledge and experience facilitating a learning environment. Proposals are evaluated against the following criteria:
- Potential to attract and stimulate the interest and concerns of fundraisers
- Programs and best-practices that demonstrate measurable impact and results
- Uniqueness of the topic and/or presentation
- Clear, specific and informative content that is directly linked to the learning objectives
- Application-focused learning objectives that can realistically be met in the time allotted
- Completeness, accuracy and clarity of the proposal
Click here for the submission form.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Note: While proposals are welcomed through the year, submissions specifically for Fundraising Day in New York should be made by September for the following year. Programming is finalized in the Fall.